View Single Post
Old 02-09-2001, 07:26 PM

Has anyone here delt with them before? 2 weeks ago I posted on their website a request for availability and price for a couple of items. The response I got gave me the price and said call Kathy at ext. 115. So 2 days later I called them and asked for ext 115. A woman answers and I start to tell her about the response I got. She tells me that she was the Kathy in question but she did not give any online responses. There is someone else that does that. I told her that I got a response from them that said to ask for her. She again said she didn't do it and flat out hung up on me. I immediately called them back and spoke with a man and told him what had happened. He started telling me the same thing about there is only one person who does the online request and he wasn't in. I asked him then how did I get this Kathy's name? He didn't have an answer. I did order my part. This was last Friday, he said it would be here by mid week. Of course today is Friday and no UPS truck.
Sorry for the rant, but I hate when someone goes off on me when I didn't do anything wrong. I certainly didn't mean to upset this Kathy. At the same time though I certainly didn't pull her name out of a hat.
MBCA member