View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 05:02 PM
MedMech

Quote:
Originally posted by ned2683
Thanks for the support guys. Nice to hear from a lot of you. I did tell her i won't talk to her ever again when we first broke up and stuff.

now if u want to complicate things here is how it goes. I was a very good friend with her. and this current girl i am dating i am not so much into. like i know it won't last long, and i don't have so much in common with her at all. sort of a hook-up type deal. well i am still young we do enjoy a lot of the times we have together tho. and i do care about her.

But with my Ex we share a lot in common. she really is into cars (i converted her!) and really listens to me talk about them for hours, we like anime, video games. I can list the things we have in common and talk about. where as my current thinks everything i do is kinda stupid (my music, my grades, my hobbies). and she thinks my beloved 300SD is probably not worth more than $500!!!.

so to be honest. i initiated the talk, its because i missed the things we use to talk about. now like i said she is a good friend but a bad GF. and it would be kinda rude to stop talking when i initiated it you know? like i said "I" dug myself a hole

Now what i was realistically thinking of doing. is telling my current, and assure her that I don't like her anymore. don't really know how to do that since a girls temper is as hot as hell fire.
It's much easier to teach a dog to fetch than to bark.

Replace your name with dog and re-read it. Don't you get it this girl wants to piss off your current girlfreind more than anything, breaking your heart again is just a bonus.