View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 02:44 PM
This space for sale

Quote:
Originally posted by Benzman500
I disagree with the customer is always right saying. After a point you can't always go with that. Hey what if I went and bought an m3 and then said I wanted to return it because I could'nt afford it.
In my job I will do anything to help someone but once you treat me like garbage for long enough thats done with. Nice people are right a little more often.
This guy bought a car that is know to have some issues (motor wise) That m3 is getting every bit of power it can and in most causes it means less relability. Hey I know I wouldnt take an m3 on a long trip espically after reading about them eating that 9 dollar a quart oil.
I think the way Peter Pan BMW is dealing with the guy is very resonable he has made a lot of replys on the board if that is'nt an extra step idk what is.
my 2 cents
Dan... I said there are exceptions, and your example would cover that since its outrageous. Dealerships should bend over backwards for customers... and not just treat them as though its a priveledge to come to one. From what I read... seems to me that the customer didn't start crap with anyone... but the ignorance on the dealership snowballed this problem.

I agree with you on one part.... I wouldn't have taken an M3 on a long drive like that... I would have simply flew on a plane.