View Single Post
Old 02-14-2001, 11:19 PM
co.aulakh co.aulakh is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: montreal,quebec,canada
Posts: 53
get an ohm meter...costs 10$ at radio shack.
remove the wires AT the block heater (on the engine block).
if you have continuity at the two terminals of the block heater then it is fine.......the wire is defective is available anywhere....just change it and you will be home free.
Reply With Quote