View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Banned

Re: invite or don't invite

Quote:
Originally posted by kenspolnick
Just wondering what the reaction would be to this question? Would you tell people to come and live in your city or don't you want any more people to live there so that your city won't get any bigger and have big city problems?

Just wondering.

I would never invite anyone to live in Houston. It is the epitomy of what is wrong with this country. The out of control urban sprawl, the incredible air and water pollution, the superfund sites down the street, the crooked bastards who run the oil refinerys and "accidently" discharge or intentionally under-report discharges, the crooked bastard politicians of both parties who run the place, neighborhoods that are war zones, cops getting killed like clock work every week or so, the whores, the gangs, the crack head squigee guys, the crazy drivers, the women who drown their kids and run over their husbands, the crazy bastard who cut off his neighbors head, carried it around in a duffle bag, got caught red handed throwing it into Galveston Bay, then gets found innocent and walks, the 3 million mexicans, the crooks that hire them, you can have all of it. The day I hit 65, I'm outta here.

Last edited by KirkVining; 06-04-2004 at 12:14 AM.