View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 05:48 PM

I agree with the "toy car" thing to a certain entent. But it is kind of hard to knock them too much when you consider that people have been able to put all kinds of miles on them simply because they were cheap and simple enough to keep going. I really like the Ford vans we've had, the big and heavy means you can do a lot more, but you do pay for the gas and nobody ever calls them cute. I guess I can see how people are attracted to them, but that only goes so far with me on a vehicle that has no AC, poor heat, fergedaboutit crashworthiness, and can hardly maintain highway speed.
So for sure I'm not planning on buying this to keep. I'm just wondering if there's much possibility that I could put in the $400, spend a few hundred more, and turn around and get some profit out of it all.
'78 300D w/approx 350,000 original, '62 Ford F100 4x4, '90 Ford E150 w/171,000 original