View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Diablo-Diesel

well .......

Hi plantman,
sounds like you have already waited to long for the task that was to be performed, change gaskets? should of taken no more than 1 day if they were on hand. using epoxy to fix a ip pump? I would of said enough is enough, I would of taken it some where else then and there an called it good, a lession learned. how does he stay in busness? relivtive or not. Because it involves a close relitive, I'd cut out with my loses, to keep peace in the family, an never let him touch you rig again. If he wasn't a relitive, I would of had him in court long ago, an maybe even out of business. I personaly have a very very low tolance for sloppy workmenship, at todays prices, workmanship had better be first rate. and a thing to ponder, when I farm out work for any of my rigs, I have written on any & all work orders, I deman to see all worn parts replaced or else I will not pay the bill! even if I have to write it on the work order myself. and if they are parts that they send out to get re-built, I tell'm I will see those before ya send them out. I got out of a 1400 dollar bill with sticking to this method, they took me to court, the judge looked at the work order, and threw it out an made them pay for my rental car I had to drive from when they finished the work, till we went to court, and they ate the parts & labor to fix my rig. I had the cash to pay for the repair no problem, but they also changed out acouple other things without talking to me first.