View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 03:29 PM

Well, I was probably in error when I referred to it as a "Vanagon," because it is a '74. It looked well-maintained, although I didn't do a thurough inspection. It wasn't a beater, that much I am sure of, although even cars that are kept up can often have a pile of little things you could pour money into if you were inclined. All I would look to do with it is to fix or replace the transaxle, make sure everything mechanical is in good running order, do some cosmetic work, and put it up on eBay. As far as restoration goes, I'd let somebody else do that; I've already got more fish than pans to fry them in.
So, I'll maybe take another look, see what I can find for parts, and go from there. How's this sound, "For Sale: Wolfgang's VW camper van"
'78 300D w/approx 350,000 original, '62 Ford F100 4x4, '90 Ford E150 w/171,000 original