View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 07:56 PM

That is a good idea dairel - thanks.

I just (over the past 48 hours) had an ebay experience that I am kinda unsure of. Initially I sold this item with the sale ending last Sunday

ebay item sold

Well, the person that purchased it at the end of the auction last weekend would not pay. I emailed them 3 times through the week and they kept telling me they were waiting on $ to transfer to paypal. BS - you can move money around with PayPal as quick as you can type. Anyway, yesterday I gave them a notice that it was going to be offered to the second bidder. Well, you guessed it - the guy I offered it to for the second chance paid within a couple hours of the offer and then this yohoo pays. I returned the $ plus transaction cost back to the first bidder and will be shipping it to the second chance bidder on Monday.

I don't really appreciate somebody dragging their feet on payment for something like this. There is no reason for it. I will post in my next ad that I want paymen within 3 days. Anyway, I hope he does not leave bad feedback. We'll see how it goes. I am not going to leave feedback on him till he leaves it on me.
One other thing - I've noticed that women pay slower than men.

Last edited by engatwork; 06-19-2004 at 08:13 PM.