Thread: Very Mad!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 07:56 AM
say: Jook-Ur-Pah

I've been snowballed, though not in the mbs. I usually stop and make chase. I'm pretty good with a snowball, and have actually made contact with a few miscreants over the years. Always feels good to peg a kid in the back as he flees in fear. I don't really care, but I think I secretly admired the guy who chased me and my buddies up a large wooded hill beseide the stop sign we used to haunt with snow missiles. ha ha.. But, snowballs and eggs/rocks/debris are different in kind.

One time, I actually had to intercept a livid motorist who had apparently been a prior (snowball only) victim. He was in an absolute rage and tears were streaming down his face and he was hyperventilating while chasing the very scared kids. I got him back to his... pontiac, shouted an admonishment to the kids, and we were both on our way. That was along my daily route to work, and I never saw snow fly there again...

overpass stuff, moving vehicles- all of that is criminal and really dangerous. People get killed all around the country from that crap. In pittsburgh, several of the bridges have big nets underneath them to keep the chunks of bridge that fall off from hitting passing cars. why not fix the bridge? Pittsburgh is almost bankrupt, and the city has the 2nd most bridges in the world, second only to Venice. I wonder if the net will catch falling cars when the bridge really falls apart?
2005 Honda Element EX

www.djugurba.com
www.waldenwellness.com