View Single Post
Old 02-22-2001, 11:39 AM
Posts: n/a
Actually, false alarm, upon talking with my parts supplier, my model doesn't have a vacuum pump(only 1977 and later) so the search is still on.

I have since looked under the engine block and noticed that this hose comes out from the bottom of a converter of sorts that originates from the air pump and a hose runs from the air pump to this vacuum valve (or whatever it is) This hose then comes out of the bottom of this valve and is plugged up with a bolt.

Any other ideas as to what it's purpose is ?


1976 230.4 W115
Reply With Quote