View Single Post
Old 02-25-2001, 08:51 PM
Dr Parts
Posts: n/a
That vacum looking box on top of the pump is called the "Adjustment to altitude" in the film I see the connector your talking about but the film dose not show any lines in this picture going to it. Sorry I'm just a parts guy not a tech.
Reply With Quote