View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 11:31 AM
ForcedInduction

Quote:
Originally posted by TomJ
It just "fell off", didn't it???

BTW, probably too late notice now, but Hari, another dieseler and I are meeting at North Broadway Cafe tomorrow at 9AM, be there or be "not there".

It's on North Broadway in Boulder (just north of Violet.)
I'd love to be there, but I'm going to the Cummins Rocky Mountain Truck Fest at Bandimere Speedway all day tomorrow.

"MORRISON, CO – This weekend, the Cummins Rocky Mountain Truck Fest brings to town the largest collection of show and race trucks anywhere. Sunday, July 25th at Bandimere Speedway, the trucks will take over “Thunder Mountain”.
The event features five drag racing classes, including the “Diesel Pick-Up Shootout”, a huge truck show, side-by-side Monster trucks, rock crawlers, tough trucks, the burnout contest, manufacturer’s midway, and more.
New show classes, the addition of the Pro Comp Monster Truck to run next to the Xtreme Whiplash truck, and the rock crawl are changes to the ’04 edition of the event. Over 8,000 people are expected to attend the annual rite for truck owners.

Gates open at 8:30 am for participants and spectators. Adult spectator admission is only $12, while children 12 & under are free. "