View Single Post
Old 03-01-2001, 06:37 PM

So now they just called me to get directions again..., and I had to explain it to them again. Its really not that hard to get to my house, thousands of cars drive by my house every day. Its not like its up in the hills on streets most people have not heard of, nearly everyone in LA knows the name of my street, its that major of a vein to the valley.

This time the person said they didn't even know where the package is. Apparently it must be on one of the many trucks driving around LA right now or something.

Geez, UPS is going to be getting a complaint from me if I don't get it by tomorrow.

UPS ground shipping generally takes 5 days, and the item is in my city as of yeasterday morning, so essentially they are over 24 hours late so far. (I don't count saturday/sunday as days for the shipping)

The order was shipped on the 21st, now its march 1st. Geez, What is up with UPS and their shipping, I've never had a package take this long. hell I've recieved packages from overseas in less time.

But anyway, Now I hope I get the package by tomorrow so I can do my brakes this weekend.

Alon