View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 01:26 AM
Posts: n/a
One thing not mentioned is the fact before 86 it was much easier to get a car into the USA. If you write the EPA with your vin you can try to get the forms that the car had filled out to get in offically.
What grade gas do you run. A lot of bimmer guys find high test helps them pass emmisions a little easier. Do you have a cat installed?
Reply With Quote