View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 08:21 PM

It's an 85 model. Yes, the steering wheel is fine, it was just that the wheels were turned. I found it on Ebay and paid $2500 for it. It has 249000 miles on it, but runs like a dream. I was very worried about buying through Ebay but everything turned out fine. I looked at another (smoke gray 1980 model) that I was interested in, but it was in California and that was a little too far. When I picked the car up, the A/C was not working. He stated that the blower motor was not working. A quick check confirmed freon in the system and a compressor clutch kicking in, just no blower motor. Was going to take a look at it but it started working on it's on (A/C blows cold) so I didn't. Should have though as this morning it was inoperable again. This weekend when I have time, I'm going to do a ton of maintnance items (even though I have a log book starting none is needed for a couple months) and tackle the blower motor. I believe it is probably just brushes. Today, while cruising about 45 through town, the speedo quit. Got home and checked it and the cable broke internally. I'll tackle that this weekend too. Overrall I am extremely please with my whole purchasing experience and the 300CD.