View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Banned

LIAR #2; John Corsi

The co-author of the book, John Corsi, didn't even serve in the military. He is a vicious anti-Semite, anti-Catholic far right wing headcase who works for Richard Mellon Scaife, the billionaire kingpin of the rightwing smear machine. His writings are noted for his rabid obsession with anal sex. Lets take a look at some of his famous quotes:

"Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

"Maybe while he's there [The Pope] he can tell the UN what he's going to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church" during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press. "(03/03/2003)

"So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. "(12/16/2002)

[On the DC Snipers] "Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man -- black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be hidden by PC media." (11/08/2002)

"Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together." (11/18/2001)

"After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

I am sure we can count on these two guys, the anally obsessed Corsi, who can't make a statement without referring to male sodomy, and O'neill, the former Nixon Hatchet man, to write a true and accurate book on Kerry.

The rest of nut job Corsi's story is here:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200408060010