View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 04:59 PM

There are many types of Republicans. I was referring to FANATIC ONES (especially warmongers!) only.

The majority of you do not have a dang idea of what a war is like, especially when it is irrationally fomented or waged by a foreign country. Just imagine your five kids and wife were cooking in your backyard and a cluster bomb popping up from nowhere in the sky would wipe them out in no time flat. Americans would innocently (actually satanically) refer to such fatalities as "collateral damage".

If you think Bush's Iraq war is good at removing terrorists from this Earth, you are very dead wrong. They would just keep multiplying because it's his arrogant war that has spawned new and newer ones, not just from Iraq but also from other countries in the Muslim world.

Just read some comments from some members of the Iraq's soccer team:

"My problems are not with the American people," says Iraqi soccer coach Adnan Hamad. "They are with what America has done in Iraq: destroy everything. The American army has killed so many people in Iraq. What is freedom when I go to the stadium and there are shootings on the road?"

"Manajid, 22, who nearly scored his own goal with a driven header on Wednesday, hails from the city of Fallujah. He says coalition forces killed Manajid's cousin, Omar Jabbar al-Aziz, who was fighting as an insurgent, and several of his friends. In fact, Manajid says, if he were not playing soccer he would "for sure" be fighting as part of the resistance.

"I want to defend my home. If a stranger invades America and the people resist, does that mean they are terrorists?" Manajid says. "Everyone [in Fallujah] has been labeled a terrorist. These are all lies. Fallujah people are some of the best people in Iraq."

"When the Games are over, though, Coach Hamad says, they will have to return home to a place where they fear walking the streets. "The war is not secure," says Hamad, 43. "Many people hate America now. The Americans have lost many people around the world--and that is what is happening in America also."