View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJG56
Why does it not surprise me that you were the first to jump on this thread ? Kirk,,, you are like a vulture, sitting on a post, looking for fresh meat. I'm glad the left has a savior like you to protect their interests. Meanwhile, I don't remember any political conventions going on at Oklahoma or abortion clinics,,, et al. Was Mcveigh a republican? By the way, the race was excellent, with Earnhardt Jr. winning exactly 5 years after his dad won.
Quote you: "why is the violence so prevelent on the left?"

had nothing to do with conventions. You start a thread with something like that, you are inviting a response and then are surprised when you get one. Personally, I am amazed that someone who supports a president who started an illegal war for no good reason and used our military to murder tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis is making the laughable claim that Democrats are "violent". You guys have unleashed an orgy of violence and murder on this planet that is viscerally disgusting, with your phony WMD hunt that covered up a murderous thirst for oil. The Republican Party is the party of violence.