View Single Post
Old 03-07-2001, 11:21 PM

Ok lets see if I can recap my previous post and basically ask what I so uneloquently asked for before....

I'm looking to find out if anyone knows where I might be a ble to locate a speedline wheels dealer, so I can find a replacement center cap for my wheels.

My wheels are 16x7.5 ET35 Speedline Mistral In Chrome. The center cap is appoximately 6 inches in diameter, and the center screw in part that screws into the wheel is 2 and 1/4 inches in diameter.

I found the picture above on a site somewhere in the east, I am thinking it was malaysia but not sure. Now I know international shipping can be expensive, so I am hoping someone knows a tire shop in the US, or even Canada as I think the shipping etc may not be bad from there.

I am not too concerned with the cost of the wheel cap, but I suspect that it should not cost a fortune.

So if anyone has any information on the whereabouts of a speedline dealer, I would appreciate it.

Luke, do you guys at tirerack deal with speedline wheels?

If so, is it possible to get the cap I need?

Even if it was not chrome I would still buy it, I can get it chromed. I don't even think the logo matters, I could have a new logo fabricated most likely.

Thanks,

Alon