View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Steve 300D

Special Bar

So your saying regardless of the computer saying the toe is dead on and camber is dead on, it's really not....unless I take it to a dealer with this special bar, am I correct? To me it's about angle and I would think if the alignment computer saw that it was off, it would show up that it was still off no matter how much he aligned the front end. But the read out shows everything in spec except the caster.

I have another appointment tomorrow at 8am to try and fix the pull. I'm also going to ask why he didn't feel the need to adjust the caster to spec. If I was the shop I would adjust everything to spec so the customer could not *****. I mean if my tires wear I'm covered because they aligned it and said it was fine....Who knows I'm tired of this front end, everyone makes it a pain and says one thing and does another. I'm tired of this run around....that’s why I rebuilt the front end, no one else could do it, so I did. Now I can't even get the thing aligned....I love it now, if he can't align it then there must be something wrong with him, there all brand new parts. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow.

-Steve