View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Certified diesel nut

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeRunPark
No scooby doo's... I won't go Japanese.

I know this suonds bad, but after what they did to this country in 1941, I'm sorry, I will never drive a Japanese car, not going to help that market out.

Any other ideas? Pleasssse help me out here guys!!!
FWIW, I agree completely with your sentiment on this, although I've got other reasons up my sleeve to avoid Japanese products (I'm making a special exception for that Toyota pickup, and only 'cause it's being given to me...and I still have resevations; for instance, if I can't feasibly get an M-B engine in, it's going bye-bye). It's nice to see someone else on this board who doesn't think that Subarus are the best thing since sliced bread.

This said, if you really need the 4 wheel drive, I'd suggest a truck as opposed to a SUV. OTOH, looking at the pics, it looks like you already have the Explorer, so it's a moot point.

Your car looks to be in beautiful shape...in spite of my deep-rooted fear of aluminum head/cast iron block engines, if I had the $$, I'd think about it...unless you want to trade for an '85 123? (j/k)

Good luck with selling your car, and don't worry about the people saying that the Kerry sticker knocks off 80% of its value...