Ronald, To start, lets find out where you are.
For me, in Los Angeles, I use a few sources.
1. Autotrader - http://www.autotrader.com
-also a print publication at my local newsstand
2. Recycler - http://www.recycler.com
- also a print publication at my local newsstand
3. LA Times Classifieds Section (check your newspaper classifieds)
4. E-bay you wont find many, only a couple of them show up every now and again.
AutoTrader should have plenty of cars, but you will want to search by "Any Distance" To get the most results.
If you are in Los Angeles, there are literally thousands of used car lots all over this city, and I know of one in Van Nuys that might still have one. It looks decent, 17" AMG wheels and all. I saw it there a couple of weeks ago, but not sure if it sold yet, I havent been on that side of town for a couple of weeks.