View Single Post
Old 03-17-2001, 12:01 AM
can-do can-do is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 758
Wrong Hose Guys

Greetings Fellow Oil Burners,

The line I was referring to that goes to the air filter housing comes directly off of the vacuum pump to the top of the filter lid. The valve cover oil vapor hose comes off the top of the valve cover on mine, to the intake manifold. I think '81 and newer used the oil seperator especially after they added the turbo to the engine. Mine just sucks normal air, not compressed from a turbo.

Reply With Quote