View Single Post
Old 03-17-2001, 10:31 AM
Posts: n/a
I was told that when you have a key ignition go bad there is a part you can buy that slides into the old ignition to eliminate high cost. Is this a tumbler or is this called something else. Because ov3er the phone mercedes wants to send me a tumbler. Is this what i want? IF anyone has replaced theirs before give me some hints please. THank you
Reply With Quote