View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psfred
Brosal doesn't warrenty the pipes or the front muffler, the one that usually fries, and they will not last anywhere near as long as the factory ones.

That said, they DO fit, and that's a plus. You also need all new hangers, but they are cheap -- one for the center muffler and four (I think) for the rear.

If it's not too much, consider replacing the complete system, from turbo back. This is MUCH easier than trying to get old rusy parts to fit up to new ones, etc, and you will be spared my not-so-happy experience in Canada of replacing a muffler and a two months later extracting the remnants of the pipe in front of it that rusted off and dropped the muffler on the road!

Peter
Sorry Peter your wrong any of the three parts I listed is warranteed from "autozone" lifetime and the name is "Bosal" just give your local Autozone a call and they will verify what said
I bought my center and rear muffler from them six years ago and there just fine and I reused my original rubber hangers.
The followling is copied from there website. LLT = limeted life time
BOSAL
EXHAUST PIPE-FRONT 834-201 LLT $132.99 Store Special Order Add to Store List Web Special Order Buy Online
BOSAL
MUFFLER-O.E.-REAR 280-203 LLT $79.99 Store Special Order Add to Store List Web Special Order Buy Online
BOSAL
MUFFLER-O.E.CENTER 284-201 LLT $99.99 Store Special Order Add to Store List Not Available
PIPE AND RESONATOR ASSEMBLY

Last edited by rdanz; 11-04-2004 at 07:32 PM.