View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250SE
Now I may be biased since I'm a girl, but I think that if a guy wants to see boobs he can go to a strip club or to his favorite website. I feel that circumstances like that only attract 'trashy' people and doesn't reflect the type of people that I would want to interact with. That's just my .02 tho
I don't think it has a damn thing to do with your sex ma'am. Bottom line, I think it comes down to whether a person has "good taste" and knows what is appropriate and what is not. Moreover, I think that if this is the sort of behavior they wish to display at the show, then it should be expressly noted at the door so that those who don't care for it are forewarned and can choose not expose themselves to the "smut" atmosphere. In addition, I would think that if this is how they choose to conduct themselves, then no one under 21 should be allowed to enter. After all, we don't let kids under 21 in to our strip bars, do we???????????

1967 Mercedes 250S w/ 350 Chevy V8, stock transmission and rear end.
1968 Mercedes 250S w/ 229 Chevy V6, 350 Turbo Transmission with shift kit, and 1981 Corvette rear end.