View Single Post
Old 03-22-2001, 11:59 PM
lancel lancel is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Northern California
Posts: 20
Thanks YMSin, I think I finally understand what you are refering to. I've been swayed by different terms used both by the HANES manual and post in this forum. I've also did a search on Fastlane and reconfirmed it's called "Fuel Pressure Regulator". I'll try cleaning it this weekend. Oh, by the way was there much fuel spillage when the fuel line was disconnected?
Reply With Quote