View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 08:57 PM
I'll Go Upside Your Head!

I contacted the seller within about 10 minutes of the close. The bidding was at $950, where we set it.(my dad and me frantically watching). He kept pushing F5 until it ended, even at the close, it showed we still would have to bid $960 to win. So we had to close out after the auction and open this thread to get a link to the auction to see who actually won. The guy who won came out of nowhere, so hopefully he's a deadbeat, though he has seemably good feedback. I'd like an SE because I would think they start better and would be easier to maintain once they're set up. I even PMed Autozen to ask about it, but he never responded. Oh yeah, with about 5 seconds left we bid $1k just to make sure it was ours, but he won with $1,025 if you haven't looked yet.

Please, Please let me know if any of you see one for sale. I'm desperate, but still steadfast in that it should be rust free, though I wouldn't mind a little surface rust in the trunk that I could sand down then POR 15.

About my budget, I can't spoend over 2k said and done. So, a car in CA can't cost more than $1,300 because it costs $750 or so to have it shipped.(I already looked)...

About the car in Ontario, I emailed him, and he didn't seem very interested in helping at all. He was pretty much one of those, "what you can see is what you get." he also said there was rust probably somewhere, so I could bet the floors are missing. Plus, I would really prefer a 111 if at all possible. Something about those headlights and tail lights.
Thanks
David

2000 Honda Accord V6 137k miles

1972 300SEL 4.5 98k miles