View Single Post
Old 03-26-2001, 09:25 AM
stevebfl stevebfl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Gainesville FL
Posts: 6,844
It would really be nice if we had parts pictures so we could all be on the same wavelength when talking about suspensions. So much different terminology.

I think you are talking about tierods and/or idler arm bushings. The problem with tie rods are they have tapered ends and require some manner of tools or technique to get apart (puller, pickle fork, hammer technique,etc.). The idler arm can be done with simple tools and technique.
Steve Brotherton
Continental Imports
Gainesville FL
Bosch Master, ASE Master, L1
33 years MB technician
Reply With Quote