View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 12:05 PM
MBenzNL's Avatar
MBenzNL MBenzNL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 1,417
It is something like 24mm (or 22mm), but normally you can untighten them with a "combinatie tang" as well (don't know the english word for it, but it is a common tool to hold (pull/bend) things with).

1990 300SL-24
1993 C250D
with a minor 600+k kilometer
(the Netherlands)
Reply With Quote