Thread: quick question
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2001, 03:57 PM
SW SW is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX. USA
Posts: 590
Are you talking about the cigar hose that returns fuel from the main fuel filter to the metal tubing that goes under the car to the tank? Or, are you talking about the metal tubing under the car?
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel - 4x4, auto, 3.54 gears, long bed
'92 300D 2.5 Turbodiesel - sold
'83 300D Turbodiesel - 4 speed manual/2.88 diff - sold
'87 300D Turbodiesel - sold
'82 300D Turbodiesel - sold
Reply With Quote