View Single Post
Old 04-02-2001, 05:06 PM
Joseph Bauers
Posts: n/a
I'm talking about the rubber channel in which the window slides up and down--it is a single piece that includes the top section of the window in which the window rests when it is as its top most position. Don't follow what you're talking about. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Reply With Quote