View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Selfless act I have done.

OK boys and girls. This is part of the "How far would we go" thread.

When ever you do something good for someone else (picking up your dirty laundry, mowing yard, taking ou garbage or other crap you should be doing any way does not count). Helping a stranger with directions even though you are in a hurry. Donating your time to a shelter or such. Stuff like that counts.

I'm new to this also so I have nothing to post yet but damn it I will ... eventually.

RULES
1. no one critsizes someone elses act. They thought it was selfless and that's all that counts.
2. no one may spout off about philosophy, politics, religion, sex or anythig else you are not supposed to talk about at the dinner table with inlaws.
3. no "at a boys/girl, good job, nice going ... etc becasue at that point it is no longer a selfless act. Rember, nothing in return except the satisfaction of having done it. I know technicly we are posting here but this is just to get the ball rolling so cut me some slack.
4. I want to see a really really long thread. I'm ok with 2nd place to the Pretty Girls thread.
5. Just post what you did. No commentary, no self glorification. Just post it. Post once, post often.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.