View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 01:59 PM
TEAM MULHOLLAND

I think you should go for some sort of artwork.... if it were me id go for some sort of european theme in keeping with the car. I think some sort of lion crest would be cool on the hood- somthing like the Peugeot lion emblem, but more intricate..... Id reccomend figuring out a color scheme that wouldnt look tooo robin-hoodish. I also like the crests of auto clubs, like the RAC and such. That would be a cool sort of desing to uuse!

i dunno, there are wayyy to many ideas running through my head, but if you do go for the artwork, HAVE FUN!

I have a problem when people in berkely ca, for instance, paint their MBZ diesels and turbodiesels hippy-style becasue theyre running bio-diesel. I think I dont like it because it looks sloppy and dirty. But if a professionsl shop carries out a design or murual or whatever, it wll no doub look 99% better than having an "art" car that looks like it was fingerpainted by kindergardeners!

It might be cool having a lion on the hood, and then smaller versions on the C-pillars (post between rear doors and rear windscreen). some lions are attached:
Attached Thumbnails
Paint or not to paint-czechbrosthumb.gif   Paint or not to paint-images.jpg  

1995 E420
1992 BMW 525i
1984 300D Turbo sold
1993 Volvo 244 sold
1995 Volvo 944T R.I.P!

"The details are not details. They make the product."
-Charles Eames

www.cbs.nu

Last edited by Veloce300DT; 01-11-2005 at 02:06 PM.