Thread: thrust arms???
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2001, 11:48 AM
vinamg vinamg is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 368
They are called Serrated (hope a spelled it correctly)bits. I'm pretty sure it's a 10mm. Just go to a local tool shop they should have it.
As far as the second question I'm not really following you. Just make sure that the part that you are taking out matches the one you are putting in. Also, pay attention to bolt direction.

Reply With Quote