View Single Post
Old 04-10-2001, 10:45 AM
ymsin's Avatar
ymsin ymsin is offline
Driver, Mercedes-Benz
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,645
My 300SE W126 with 115K miles had this irritating sound - except I don't hear it while braking. The noise was most apparent when going through a speed hump.

Did all that was suggested here, in particular - replaced bushings, and the noise has gone down by 95%. There is a remainder 5% - pyschological [b/f].

... Kerry

126 tailed by a 203, 129 leading the pack.
Reply With Quote