View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 11:31 AM
_

wtb: 126 interior parts

well, my 85 380se (euro) was broken into thursday night and the brilliant thief totally screwed up my car in the process of stealing my radio. hopefully, someone is parting out a 126 and may have some of the following parts:

1) center counsel (navy blue)

2) where the center counsel meets up with the dash, there is a padded piece that is under the center air vents (between the center counsel and the vents) - i need this piece (navy blue)

3) lights that fit in the bottom of the door panels (front) for driver and passenger side.

4) rear light switch

5) sunroof switch

this is a euro car so it has the dual temp dial's and vent selector / fan switch (non ACC) and i know it is a long shot but i also ned the following parts:

6) wood panel that holds the heater controls and switches. the one i need has 5 switch holes on the top row and 1 switch hole (plus the holes for the two temp dials and the vent selector / fan controls) on the bottom row.

7) left temp dial

8) right temp dial

9) vent selector switch (with cables)

i need parts that are in very good to excellent condition (my interior was in great shape) - hopefully some of you may have be able to help me out (for a price, of course).

thank's for reading this and thank's in advance for your help.