View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-240D
that everyone of old navys new friends are tdi owners?
hey walt. its 8f in the drive way and 3 out by the i. love that warming trend.
good news. my semi white trash neighbor is moving to your town look for the 90's grand prix at a service station near you.
Man I sure upset a few people on one of the Dodge forums when I mentioned the fact that the Magnum/Chrysler 300 has MB platform & parts. I got called a liar and one halfwit even called me "smarty pant's" so I told the inbred buch that I didn't suffer fools and would not be back. On another Dodge forum the guys were trying to figure out where to get, an how to put a dipstick in the sealed tranny of their Magnum's & 300C's. One guy posted the procedure for flushing and checking the fill on the trans and was laughed off the thread. Looked just like the MB procedure I watched being done on a E class. So if no one objects with me still being a memeber with my half-breed D/C Magnum, I'll hang out here.

I guess it will be a rust bucket GP from never having the salt washed off.

39* high today, low 30* this morning, about the same scheduled for tomorrow. Getting in the mood for the spring GTG here, better bring Red back for a visit and not some stranger.

Got 26 MPG in the Magnum on a road trip this week, and I wasn't wore out like I would have been if I had taken Linda's little Jettta TDI.

Forgot to mention that I have been a member of the TDI forum for about 4 years.

'13 Chrysler 200 Touring Candy Red. Grandma's ride.

Age and cunning will always over come youth and vigor.