View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 07:00 PM

Location: Geographically challenged on the S.W shores of Lake Michigan in S,E Wisconsin
and its gonna stay that way!! i refuse to be responsible for unhappy marriages that could result on this forum.

here is a story i can tell you though.....i was wandering thru historic century market looking for my wife when i bumped into a fella also with a cart. he said sorry i am looking for my wife. me too i said. well what does your wife look like he asked. i responded, she is about 5'10" thick chestnut hair and watery green eyes that makes you go limp in the knees, her legs fit nicely into her tight jeans and her wide lips are softer than room temerature butter. what does your wife look like i asked. never mind he said lets look for your wife.

hey aklim.....you are in chgo right? go look at the 124 out on the edens extension near 43. it is on a high stand at a boneyard.

the above two cars are for sale
and can be seen on the cars for sale thread here. pix also available.

240d-144+ Manilla Yellow w/ palmino interior-greasecar kit-Blondie-the college kids car

23" gt 21 speed still on original tires-still got the nubs
21" khs tandem