View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 11:48 AM

Thumbs up FS:1980 Mercedes Benz 300TD station wagon

1) 1980 Mercedes Benz 300TD station wagon, Engine and Transmission were replaced 35k ago, New Hydraulic rear suspension 5k ago. I have replaced the following parts due to an act of god. AC Condenser and fan, Radiator with recycling tank and hoses (upgrade from original), headlights and fog lights and assembly, hood and grill, right front fender (old one had been repaired and developed body rot in the same spot as the repair, hence a new fender since I had it all apart), tailgate and new glass with defroster. The car comes with the following already: cruise control works, sunroof,luggage rack, power windows, Goodyear Reatta 195/70/14 tires (4 + 1 spare). The interior is dark blue and in good condition. All the windows are a dark tint except the tailgate glass. Runs Well, 188k miles.

2)1983 MB 300TD wagon parts car. This is a doner car that goes with the sale of the wagon above. Both cars for $3000.

Contact me offline at prkbikes@bellsouth.net if you are interested. Both cars are located in Chapel Hill, NC

Peter