View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 10:48 PM
TedG TedG is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Livonia, MI USA
Posts: 99
If these are like those on the W123, that is to say a concave conical shape with a little hole at its center, I have a grease gun attachment that works great. I'm not sure where I got it, but it is about a 2" long cylinder with a conical point at its tip and a small diameter hole.
Try Northern Tool ( or any major tool outfit like Matco, Snap-On, etc.
Now you're suckin' Diesel!

'88 300SEL
'92 300D 2.5 Turbo
'96 Lincoln Town Car. The Jazzmobile.
Reply With Quote