View Single Post
Old 04-17-2001, 11:33 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
Jeremy: Fair enough. The part you need is usually referred to as the headrest transmission, also sometimes the headrest drive. the motor is elsewhere in the seat, the transmission is driven by a cable that comes from the motor. if you can get the backrest rear cover taken off, and have the new part at hand, I'm sure you could figure out how to do it......Gilly
Reply With Quote