Thread: Hi... new here
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2001, 12:14 PM
David... thanks for the description... I'll look into it.

I just took the car to the dealership and the mechanic was nice enough to open up the compartment for me. it only needs an $18 part to be able to fix the thing. or I can go and look for the little arm that broke.
About the Vacuum pump..I know... I can hear it turning on and off... I do have the Passenger side airbag so it will be hell to get that out. I guess I'll just live with it.
I just looked at your car. NICE!!! What kit do you have on it? is that AMG? I wanted to know if I could convert my 94C280 to AMG... I'm putting on Lorinser lowering springs and sport shocks. If you dont mind me asking, how much would it cost to make it "look" AMG. I like exterior styling and square chrome or blackchrome mufflers. I also need some new rims for the thing! mine are turning a different color already!

OH and another thing... How much does it cost to replace the sunvisors? mine are broken from heat damage. and also my sunroof shade... and my roof and back deck too!!! it is so hot on guam that these stuff started to come off!!! know if I can get this replaced?
'94 MB C280 Lorinser Sport Suspension