View Single Post
Old 04-20-2001, 02:50 PM
ronald_m ronald_m is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: jErZeY
Posts: 514

im referring to the red cirle i have a leak on that part,and what do you call that small canister?does it have a o-ring?.I need your help guys.Thanks


[Edited by ronald_m on 04-20-2001 at 02:56 PM]
Reply With Quote