View Single Post
Old 04-24-2001, 04:01 PM
Wm. Lewallen
Posts: n/a
Here in Kentucky we have a government agency called the Department of Weights and Measures. Their job is to check all places that sell products by volume or weight. The pump or store will have a certificate stating when they were last checked.Maybe you should check with your government to see if they have a similar agency. I would bet they have one.
Bill Lewallen; Lexington,Ky.Home of fast horses and pretty women.......or is it the other way..
Reply With Quote