View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML320 The Best
Hi !
Please if some one can make contact to this guys.
http://www.coloradobiodiesel.com/injectors/index.html
Look to me are very good on Diesel Injectors.
Once I send mail to them and get reply are very busy.
There are talking : NA31 - NA33 and NA38 Nozzle.
I dont have idea what mean and what kind Nozzle are.

Regards
Well, that's my site and yes, I am very good at setting up injectors. Problem is, I currently am not that busy just because I cannot get German nozzles. Might do a few sets a week for people, enough work to make it just under poverty level.

If I can ever find a good consistent source of anything BUT India nozzles, I'll start advertising again (I don't advertise and don't even "plug" my product since I can't currently deliver anyway.)

About once a month, I order ONE 240/ nozzle from a different distributor, hoping I'll find a lost-cache of German ones (and then buy all the nozzles they have) or I'll get some India ones that actually work. No luck so far, but am ever hopefull.

I need to update the website, but one thing I still do is re-furb and set-balance them for customers. If you send yours in, I dis-assy, chem-strip, ultrasonically clean, re-furb the nozzles if they're not too far gone (most that have under 150K on them do well with this), re-assy and pop-test and balance them as a set to +/-2bar.

If you have one or two bad nozzles, I have some used ones that are good nozzles that I can replace them with, but usually when one or two are so worn that they do not spray correctly, the rest are soon to follow.

1983 300D - parts car

1979 300TD Auto - Parts car.

1985 300D Auto - Wrecked/Parts.

=========================

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carrol