View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodiesel
So, I pull into WaWa this morning to get my morning coffee, leave the diesel running. As I'm fixing my coffee.. some BIG SLOPPY FAT IDIOT walks in with filthy jeans and a big ORANGE shirt and starts asking people who's mercedes that is in a very hostile voice. I said "it's mine".. he says "well, it's idiling out there and I feel like reporting it" in a very hostile voice. I say "are you a cop?" in a very snotty voice and he says "I could be!".. I should have said you're too dammned fat.. but I said "why don't you write me a ticket then".. and he just storms out of the store in a big ol' huff.

He's probably going to report me to the state for idiling my car for over 2 minutes in front of a store. Why do some people just live to be idiots?
Probably someone with asthma that heard on 60 minutes that old diesels are killing people. Tell them to lose weight, it will probably be the best thing for their problems.

The real polluters, the power companies, want to crush your car and buy the pollution rights for it. They wrote the legislation that allows them to do that and paid the congress to pass the laws.