View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:00 PM

If you'd just have time to think about at the time, this could have been alot of fun........
Scenario #1: (assuming this is a strip mall or another business close at hand, especially something like a hair salon, tanning spa or get this: a "Curves For Women" or other workout place): OK, you say, "OH! I just saw that jerk go over to (fill in the blank) "Curves", how rude of them to keep it running while they work out". Then they trot their fat asss over to Curves to make a jerk out of themselves while you scoot on outta there while they do it. Maybe there is a bar nearby with a big bouncer, tell the guy it belongs to the bouncer over there at "Chubby Chucks Tavern"
Scenario #2: "WOW I can't believe they did that, I don't know where they went, but I think we oughtta teach that guy a lesson, let's go drive it around back and hide it on them, I'll do it myself, what the Hell". Hop in the car, drive it like you're going to ditch it, then you can choose, drive it around back and just keep driving around and don't come back, or you can flip him off when you're out of "fat guy trotting" range, or just peel out of the lot, maybe he'll think the car just got ripped off, if he's really dumb.

Gilly