View Single Post
Old 04-27-2001, 12:27 AM
190 beast

sorry about that last post guys, but sometimes i would just like to hear someone reply to my post and not get smug with me about what i should be paying to fix my mercedes the way i want to. that steve guy basically told me that i was wasting my money. well i dont think i was. i had fun working on it and i appreciate steve and everyone elses thoughts on this post.

one more time i will say this. the original post was not to start an argument or anything like that. i simply meant to let people know that my fuel pressure regulator went bad, and i never heard a word about checking that part for possible hard starting problems. i just wanted to let people know if they are diy'ers then thats a good place to check.
thanks

P.S.
you can get really cheap used parts at the site http://www.oklahomaforeign.com they are really nice people and they are prompt about shipping stuff out. great place to look for spark controllers. mercedes told me 2300 for a new one. i got one from that site for $50. worked like a charm.